Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Three Years Later

This past weekend I had the opportunity to help my friend, Ashley, take pictures at her cousin's wedding!!:) Philip, Ashley and I piled into the car and headed to Hartsville, SC Friday afternoon for 2 days of taking pictures. I had a GREAT time and really enjoyed hanging out with Ashley's family. While we were there, I also had the opportunity to take a few pictures for the Pruitt's (Philip and Ashley) themselves. Almost three years ago, they were married in Hartsville at a church named Wesley Chapel. We attended the wedding and I immediately fell in love with this building...I mean it...it is really great!! It is an old Methodist church with A LOT of personality. It was actually Ashley's grandmother's church, which is why she was married there. Despite the great setting, Ashley was not particularly happy with the way her wedding pictures turned out, so we returned to the church on Saturday to take a few pictures of the two of them where it all began!!:) The neat thing is (for me, not the church members) is that the bad storm that passed through several weeks ago caused a lot of the paint to chip and peel, which made it even more amazing!! If you live in the Florence, SC area, I highly recommend visiting this church for a photo shoot. I just wish we would have had longer to do our's!!:) Thanks for being my guinea pigs, Pruitts!!:)
















3 comments:

Meredith said...

These are really good! I bet Ashley likes them!:)

Molly Flanagan said...

i like the last one and the second to last one the best. great job erin! philip and ashley are so photogenic! :-)

amyop said...

What a great job! You really should do this professional!