A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Marlee and Hadley's Birthday Extravaganza!!:)
Last night we had Marlee and Hadley's joint 3rd and 4th birthday party. Matt and I are headed out of town for vacation with his family this week at Isle of Palms, so I only have time to put up a couple of pictures. Happy Birthday girls...we love you!!:)
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment