Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kirk Cameron


I am copying Joshua Harris' blog a little bit here, but I read this article about Kirk Cameron and I just wanted to share it.
I think it is so great that he is taking a stand for his marriage especially in a day where people are trying to either redefine the term or ignore it all together. It is really neat that he REFUSES to kiss anyone other than his wife. Matt brought this point up once, and I haven't really thought about it since then, but why is it ok for someone to have a love scene in a movie with someone other than their wife/husband? Just because you're making a lot of money AND it is going to be seen by millions of people AND you're "acting", does that make it ok? I think it is great that someone is bold enough to say "I won't do that" and then talk about it to the mainstream media. Go Mike Seaver!!:)

5 comments:

Molly Flanagan said...

I heart Kirk Cameron.

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

Hey Girl with the same name : ) ~

I totally love that you have a blog and that I get to read it! Thanks for inviting us!

We love y'all!

Erin Palmer : )

amyop said...

I am so glad that you have a blog!!! Yippee this has made my night! I love the big pic at the top! Gretta has grown so much!!
I am definitely adding it to my favs!

grims said...

Btw...this movie was FANTASTIC! No, it will not win an Oscar. Nor will the acting win any awards at all...but, it was a GREAT movie with a wonderful story. I have not seen a movie in a theater with so much Jesus since the "Passion of the Christ". They did not leave out any Jesus and it was great! I hope y'all will go see it if you haven't already! I also hope you will encourage others to go also! =) It was SOOOOO great! =) And you could not even tell that was his wife kissing him at the end...so I am glad I heard that before I went to see it! =) Ok...I will stop now...just go see it!

Meredith said...

Hey Erin! I was wondering when you were going to update your blog? Love you!:)