Monday, September 29, 2008

September Through The Years

I was just going through some old pictures and I thought I would post some from September 2006, September 2007, and September Now!!:) It is so funny for me to look back at Marlee and to think how much Gretta is going to change in the next few years. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of your September!!:)




This is me
and Marlee
when she was
2 months old.











This is Marlee at 2 months old.












Marlee in September 2007 (1 year, 2 months old)














More Marlee Sept. 2007
















One More Marlee (Sept. 2007)










Marlee and Me (Sept. 2007)



The rest of these pictures are of this September. I love Marlee and Gretta soooooo much...I am so thankful for my girls!!:) I am also SUPER thankful for Matt...he is the greatest husband and father EVER (not just in September!!)!!:)





2 comments:

The Severances said...

Thanks for the invite! Your girls are darling. It is so neat to see how they have grown up. I have tried to post pics like that from several years...still working on it.

KB said...

Cut pics! Fun blog!!! Love you, Erin!