This post is going to be completely random because it has been a while since I've posted, so a lot has been going on!!:) I just thought I would post a few pictures to give you an idea of what's been happening this last month!!:)
We met my mom and sister at the state fair in Columia and had A LOT of fun...we also caught up with our friends, Tara Jane and Chris. I LOVE the fair!!:)

This is Marlee at Norah's 2nd birthday party...we had lots of fun at Norah's birthday party at the park :)

Norah turned 2 on Oct. 24th :)

We headed to Florence for Jack's 3rd birthday party on Oct. 13th. We had a great time dressing up like train conductors to celebrate with Jack and Thomas the Tank Engine :)

We did another 5k...the Spinx Runfest in Downtown Greenville. I was #64 out of 487 ladies.

The next few are pictures I took for a friend from college...these are her kiddos!!:)



Sorry it's been so long everyone...I'll try to do better!!!:)

The next few are pictures I took for a friend from college...these are her kiddos!!:)



Sorry it's been so long everyone...I'll try to do better!!!:)
1 comment:
i'm ready for another blog post. :-) these are cute. quite a busy fall for the dragos! :-)
Post a Comment