My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
9 comments:
Adorable and colorful and oh so sweet!
I love the colors! Great capture!
Great colors and layout!
I love this one! The colors are so great!
Really fun..and I love the colors! So cute! Great shot!
This is a beautiful shot. Love the color and composition. So totally cool....
Oh my goodness Erin! I love this picture. It is very, very beautiful! Wow. Everything about it is awesome! LOVE the location and their kiss. So sweet!
I loooove the colors!!! Stunning
I hope you win Erin! Fantastic!
Post a Comment