A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Friday, June 5, 2009
Baby-sitting, etc.
On Wednesday, we got to baby-sit Marlee's friend, Addisyn, while her mom went and got her haircut. We had soooo much fun!!:) Marlee and Addisyn played in the sprinkler for at least an hour and then we ate lunch, and played some more inside. Thanks so much for hanging out with us, Addisyn!!:)
I also included a few more Photoshop practice pictures!!:)
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
1 comment:
those are REALLY cute!
Post a Comment