Melissa and Addisyn, Aaron and Riley, and Meredith, Norah, and Hadley joined us. The older girls had a great time romping down the rows of berries and picking and eating...
Marlee loved it when we got to the blueberries and she could run in and out of the rows and hide from me. She was so cute carrying her bowl around while she picked blueberries and then ate them!! We actually didn't end up buying anything we picked, because Marlee picked about 10 blueberries and ate all of them herself. Most of them didn't even make it to the bowl!! They went straight from the tree into her mouth. I ended up just buying some that someone who works there had already picked...that was much easier and still cheaper than the grocery store!! I LOVE blueberries!!:)
I guess a few of them did make it into the bowl!!:)
Gretta was "BERRY" hot, sweaty, and grumpy, so I didn't really get any good pictures of her!!:) I guess she's not into berry picking just yet!!:)
1 comment:
these are cute. i like the first one of marlee. :-)
Post a Comment