skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Photoshop Practice
I am now the proud owner of Photoshop CS4!!:) I am very excited and very thankful!!:) I was able to acquire it quite cheaply and I count that as a HUGE BLESSING!!:) Now, with that said, I have NO idea how to use it!!! It is VERY difficult to navigate, and I am not very computer savvy. Hopefully, with some studying, I will be able to figure out what I am doing, but I have a feeling that it is going to be a lllloooonnnnggggg process!!:) I have been playing around a little bit this afternoon, so I thought I would post this picture. I have no idea what I did, or how I did it, but at least I figured out how to get it on my blog...that's a start!!:) I think I will use this blog to post Photoshop practice pictures every once in a while, so I can keep a log of things I am doing in this complicated but wonderful program!!:)
1 comment:
this looks really good. i like it a lot. :-)
Post a Comment