Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas 2006

This post is definitely a nostalgic one!!:) I am definitely in the Christmas spirit, so I thought I would post a few pictures of Marlee's first Christmas!!:) God really blessed Matt and I abundantly in 2006 by giving us our first daughter AND by strengthening our relationship with Him in a BIG way!! We are so grateful for His many blessings, and I do mean that from the bottom of my heart!!:) I hope you enjoy these "oldies but goodies"...

I remember taking this santa suit off of her almost as soon as we put it on because I was convinced her breathing pattern changed due to the Santa fuzz...I am sure Matt had to keep me from rushing her to the emergency room!! I was a very spastic first time mom...does that surprise you?:)

Hadley and Marlee

Marlee in her bearsuit...I love this little outfit/jacket-thing, but I think she only got to wear it once...fortunately, Gretta has already gotten some use out of it, and I am sure will wear it several more times this year!!:)

Marlee and Susie


Family Picture

Marlee and Susie again


Thanks for being patient with my blog...hopefully, I will be updating more frequently now that we are back in the groove!!:)

No comments: