A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Stay Tuned...
Please do not give up on my blog!!:) We have been out of town, cleaning, putting up Christmas decorations, sending out Christmas cards, etc., etc. Stay tuned for a post very soon!!:) Thanks for hanging in there!!:)
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
1 comment:
Sorry. I gave up on it a few days ago. =(
J/K Love you!!!
Post a Comment