Saturday, December 13, 2008

Reindeer Run

Today was the 2008 Anderson Area YMCA Reindeer Run, and Matt, Meredith, and I participated. We had a lot of fun, but it was VERY cold. It was 27 degrees this morning and I don't think it warmed up much more than that before the race was over. The course also had a lot of inclines, which I did not expect, but I accomplished my goal of running the entire time, anyway!!:) Matt got an award (see above) for coming in 1st place in the 25-29 year old age group, and he also placed 20th overall with a time of 20:13!!:) Woo-hoo...I'm so proud of you, Matt!!:) I wasn't too far behind, in 177th place at a whopping 29:34!!:) Woo-hoo!!:) just teasing!!:) I can't remember what Meredith's time was, but I know I beat her...just kidding, Meredith!!:) I really love running and am looking forward to the next 5k...any suggestions?:)

No comments: