skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Lens
About a month ago, I mentioned to Matt that there was a new lens I wanted for my camera. I said it to him once or twice, adding that it was under "Erin's favorites" on the computer and was titled, "lens I want." I know that sounds very blatant, but I didn't really talk about it a lot because I didn't think I would be able to get it anytime soon...well, I was wrong!!:) Matt surprised me with it for my birthday. He and his mom were in on it together, and I was very surprised and excited!! They even wrapped the lens box in a shoe box to make me think I was getting shoes up until the last minute...I took the bait, too!!:) I love my new lens and am having a lot of fun practicing with it!!:) Here are a few pictures I took using my new lens. Thanks Matt...I love you so much!!:)
Meredith representing FMU...woo-hoo!!:)
Hadley and Marlee were OBSESSED with this snow globe!!
Marlee touching the ornaments...she LOVES the tree!!:)
This was Marlee during "room time" the other day. She wanted to put on both of her swim vests, so I let her. She kept them on her entire "room time"...that's an hour!!:)
Matt took this one of me, Marlee, and Gretta...I LOVE MY GIRLS!!:)
2 comments:
What great pics!
Love your blog! Enjoyed reading and looking at the great pics. Incredible pics! Loved the globe picture and the pics of you and your sweet girls. Makes me smile! You have been blessed.
Thanks so much for sharing,
Kelli
Post a Comment