Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gretta's Pixie Party

Gretta turned ONE on Tuesday (May 19)!!! I really cannot believe it...really, I cannot believe it has been ONE year since she entered the world. She is such a blessing to us and I am so thankful God made her a Drago!!:) To celebrate her first birthday, we did a playdate/birthday party with a "pixie" theme. Gretta's church friends came over and everyone dressed up like a pixie or knight (boys) and we played, ate, and drank pixie punch...I got a pixie stomach ache later!!:) Here are a few pictures from Gretta's big day...

The Party :)


These were supposed to be pixie wands, but I just thought they made cute flowers :)

super-easy high chair tutu...it's still on the highchair...I don't want to take it off!!:)

my little pixies :)


Thanks for a great cake, Becky (Freeman's Bakery):)

pixie supplies :)

calling all PIXIES :)

so sad :(


that's better :)

Hadley and Addisyn :)

yummy :)

It's fun to be ONE!!!:)

1 comment: