A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Fall 2007 Leaves
The other day I mentioned that Molly had taken some pictures of Marlee in my neighbor's leaves last year, but I couldn't find them on my computer. Well, Molly sent them to me today (thanks Molly!!:), so here they are. I can't believe how much Marlee has changed in a year. When I showed her the picture and asked her who it was she said very excitedly, "Morlee!!"...she pronounces her name "mor"-lee instead of "mar"-lee...it's really cute!!:) Sorry the pictures are so small:)
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment