A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Leaves, Leaves, Leaves
My neighbors have the BEST tree in their yard!! Every year the leaves turn BRIGHT yellow and fall all over the ground and it is BEAUTIFUL!! It is one of the prettiest trees I have ever seen. Last year, my friend, Molly, took some pictures of Marlee in the leaves and they turned out great (I cannot find them on my computer, or I would have added them...Molly, do you still have copies of those?), so I thought I would do it again this year and hopefully every year we live next door. While I was taking pictures of Marlee, we talked about me taking some pictures of Ansley and Lawyer in their leaves to use for a Christmas card, so I headed over with my camera the next day and had a blast playing "photographer". Leaves are such a neat gift from God and so are neighbors!!:)
Ansley and Lawyer
Ansley and Lawyer
Ansley and Lawyer
Marlee Fall 2008-2 years
She had a blast!!
weeee!!:)
I tried to get Gretta to hold some, but she just wanted to stick them in her mouth...yuck!!:)
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
3 comments:
These are good! Did Ansley like them? Yours of Marlee are better than Hadley's!:)
the pictures of ansley and lawywer are awesome! i really, really like the b&w one. great candid shots. kudos!!!
i mean lawyer
Post a Comment