Monday, November 10, 2008

You've Got A Friend in Me...

This past weekend Matt and I had the privilege of baby-sitting Cogan while our friends, Sean and Molly, went to Boone, NC to celebrate their 6th wedding anniversary. Happy Anniversary, Sean and Molly...we are so thankful for your friendship!!:) We had a BLAST with Cogan...he fit right in. Friday, we did our normal routine, Friday night we had movie night with a "Ju-lee-us" (orange julius)...I think Cogan loved it, Saturday we went to the park and to the Greenville Zoo, and Saturday night we went to the Johnsons for pancakes...yum!!:) The Flanagans met us in Greenville after church on Sunday to eat lunch and pick Cogan up...he was VERY excited to see them. So excited, he vomitted all over Molly in the middle of Five Guys...Welcome Home, Mom and Dad!!!:) What a memory!!:) We can't wait until Sean and Molly's 7th anniversary!!:)


Ring around the Rosie...


...we all fall down!!:)

discussing the economy

Cute Cogan

"AArgh, ye maties!!" (he was really saying that)

taking a break

Simon Says...wave your hands in the air!!:)

Instead of fighting over one slide, they graciously used both of them

weeeee!:)
While Cogan was writing on the driveway, I let Marlee do sidewalk chalk on the mailbox...she loved it!!:)

sweet Cogan :)

This picture is kind of grainy, but I love Cogan's expression :)

another one of Cogan's cute expressions

They ran soooo much!!

This picture makes me sing that Randy Newman song, "You've Got A Friend in Me"!!:)

This was during "Room Time" on Friday

This was Cogan during "Blanket Time"

...and this was Marlee. They were in two different rooms on two different blankets, but if they stood in the right spot, they could see one another. Marlee kept standing on the corner of her blanket yelling, "COGAN"...he was only 15ft away...it was really cute!!:)

"Dear God...please keep me safe while I'm swinging!!"

Looking at the "efelants" :)

with Daddy

standing on the fence, watching the monkeys :)

What a cutie!!:)

I LOVE this picture!!:)

I'm not sure what happened to Cogan, but Marlee doesn't seem to care!!:)

I love Gretta-D!!:)

4 comments:

Molly Flanagan said...

Erin, those pictures are REALLY good!!! The funny thing is, Cogan told us about almost all of that stuff. I think he also learned some new moves from "The Wiggles" this weekend too... b/c he has been singing "Hickory Dickory Dock" all day and touching his shoulder. He said he learned it from the Wiggles. Thanks for watching Cogan and for taking such great pictures. Looks like he and Marlee had a good time... these will be great pictures for their rehearsal dinner slideshow!!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

oh erin. i love the photo of marlee drawing in the mailbox & the one of matt holding her. they were my faves & she is so beautiful ;-)

Ashley said...

Good pictures Erin. I'm a little disappointed that your blog didn't include the "markings" on the rug. :)

amyop said...

Okay! I am officially so upset! Those pictures are awesome! I have to get that camera! Looks like you all are doing great!