While we were in Florence last week, Gretta started to crawl on all 4s!!:) Woo-hoo!!:) She has been pulling herself around and rolling, but last week was her first official crawl...she also turned 10 months old last Thursday (March 19). She has done everything much more slowly than Marlee did, so I have had a lot more time to adjust to having 2...what a blessing!!:) Who would have thought that a slow learner would be a blessing!!??:) Here are a couple of pictures of Gretta up on all 4s...way to go Gretta-D!!:)

I just wanted to include this picture because it shows how excited she was to be swinging...she had her legs stuck straight out and could hardly contain herself!!:)
I feel like I am developing right along with my girls, and I am a much slower learner than Gretta!!:) God has really been dealing with me lately concerning my consistency in disciplining rightly. It is so encouraging that when God begins to deal with you about something, He doesn't leave you alone in a field to figure it out all by yourself. Right as the Holy Spirit was bringing these things to light in my life, He also pointed me to some resources that I think are going to be very helpful. One of them being today's entry on the girltalk blog...Unfortunately, I think I get most frustrated when disciplining is interfering with what I want to do. I am confident that God will grow me in this as He continues to reveal areas that need change in my life. Here is a link to the blog...http://www.girltalk.blogs.com/
I guess I'm still learning to crawl!!:)
3 comments:
way to go gretta-d!
Erin, did you see that I had posted about the girl talk blog yesterday, too? Now, that is what I call "twinergy!" Love you!:)
What a great accomplishment! Yay for Gretta!
Post a Comment