I am so sorry it has been over a week since I posted anything, but this has been a very busy 7 days!!:) Gretta has been sick, we went to visit Matt's parents, Gretta has been constipated, and NOW, Gretta has a rash. She is such a sweet baby, so it is very sad for me to see her not feeling well. Please keep her in your prayers. I know that God is faithful to heal and He loves her more than I could ever imagine!!!:) Thanks to everyone for your advice...Molly, thanks for suggesting juice- Erin C., thanks for suggesting the medicine dropper for her to drink the juice with-Gramma, thanks for the prunes, listening to her bowels, and EVERYTHING else-Julie, I don't even know if you read this blog, but thanks for reminding me to stay hydrated, etc. I really, really appreciate everyone's kind words, thoughts, and prayers. Hopefully, this rash will go away soon and we will have sweet Gretta-D back!!:) I am beginning to understand why some people breastfeed until their kids are 8-solid food is the pits...JUST KIDDING!!!:) It's not that bad!!!:)


Marlee helping Gramma make dinner


This is Marlee trying to reach into a fountain in downtown Anderson

This was the day Gretta got sick :(

Matt's mom got Marlee a toddler airbed for when we go to their house. It is really neat, and Marlee loved it!!:) I'm pretty sure she thought it was a trampoline!!:)
Marlee helping Gramma make dinner
She was REALLY enjoying this icecream cone as you will see in the next few pictures :)


Daddy's girl...for sure!!:)


This is Lucy, the Build-A-Lamb Gramma picked out for Gretta. Lucy is currently sleeping in Marlee's room, but just until Gretta realizes what is going on!!:)




Marlee found Pop-Pop's Rush Limbaugh Newsletter and decided to catch up on her current events :)

"So, Mom, Where's my bailout?" :)
1 comment:
marlee's chocolate goatee looks a lot like matt's! :-)
Post a Comment