Friday, February 13, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike :)

I just had to put this on my blog because I thought it was really cute!!:) A month or so ago, my mom bought this chair for Gretta...it is the Pottery Barn kids chair and it is GREAT!!:) It really is an excellent chair for kids!! As soon as we got it, I had to do a photo shoot with Gretta and the chair because I think they are both SUPER CUTE!!:) Well, there is a photographer in Florence named Collin M. Smith, who has never done anything for me, but has been the photographer for a lot of events, friends, etc. that we are connected to...including Tara Jane's wedding (shout-out, Tara Jane:) I check his blog periodically, because I think his pictures are GREAT, and look what I found. I have no idea who "Ben" is but I hope his parents don't mind me putting him on my blog!! I just thought the two pictures were really cute!! Of course, one of them is very professional and awesome and one of them is not, but both the subjects are cuties!!:)


Gretta

Ben

7 comments:

Meredith said...

that's funny, Erin! Love you!:)

Ashley said...

I think your picture is just as good (and a whole lot cheaper!) Gretta is adorable!

Molly Flanagan said...

way to go erin! you are a natural!

Melanie Turner said...

Ok, first of all...your picture looks very professional. You did a great job! Secondly, Ben is Joel & Kate Tyner's son. Do you know them? Ben is 1 week older than my Cole!

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

Hi Erin! I think your picture is JUST as cute! I really love it & Gretta looks so sweet in it! I love how she is kinda curved backwards ~ she just looks so adorable!

Erin : )

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

Erin, I also meant to say that I love Gretta in the black & white picture with the little knit hat! So cute! : )

Erin

Rebekka said...

No offense to the photographer, but I think your picture is better.