Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy "Ninemonthday" Gretta!!:)

Today, February 19, 2009, is Gretta Carolyn Drago's 9-month birthday!!:) I cannot BEGIN to express what a blessing Gretta has been to us. I honestly could not have asked for a better baby if I had gone to Build-A-Bear and made her myself!! I give all the praise and glory to God for bringing such a wonderful little girl into our lives during a kind of stinky year (2008)!! She is so content and HAPPY!!! Marlee did not smile for 8 months (giving me a little bit of cause for concern), so having such a happy baby is kind of new for us, and we have loved every minute of it. On May 19, 2008 I had no idea I had just given birth to 9 lbs., 10 oz. of SWEETNESS, and we are so, so thankful!!:) Happy 9 months, Gretta!!:)


9-months old


8-months old


7-months old


6-months old


5-months old

4-months old


3-months old

2-months old

1-month old


BRAND NEW!!:)

2 comments:

Molly Flanagan said...

cute!

Melanie Turner said...

So stinkin' cute! Did you take all of those pictures? If so, I want to know what lens and camera you have. You are a great photographer!