skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Two for Tea
The other night, Matt and I bought Marlee her first teaset. I think I was more excited than Marlee was!! They had one at Target that has 38 pieces, is pastel, and only cost $12.99...that's my kind of teaset. I also bought a rubbermaid box to keep it in, which excites me as much as the teaset itself...I love when her toys are organized...we have a long way to go in that department, though. Anyway, I decided that I would break the tea set out during her room time last Wednesday and let that be what she played with. While I was setting it up for her, I thought, "Why don't we just make this a real tea party?" So, I got Marlee's favorite doll, Betty (thanks Granna!!:), and put on their matching outfits (my mom got Marlee "Betty" for her birthday and she came with several accesories, including matching outfits for the mom and doll...so cute!!), and set up a tea party complete with animal crackers. Marlee had a blast and I loved watching her. I am sure this is the first of many tea parties to come!!:) 










6 comments:
these are so cute. i'm glad she liked the tea party!
Adorable!!
those pictures are so cute! looks like she had fun!!! :)
How fun!! I loved tea parties when I was little:-)
These pictures of Marlee & her baby doll having their little tea party are so adorable! Little girlies are SO much fun! : )
I love the tea set:)
Post a Comment