Thursday, February 26, 2009

Cucumber-licious!!:)

I have to thank my friend, Erin C., for introducing me to my new favorite sandwich!!:) She made this for me for lunch one day, and I have not stopped thinking about it since. Finally, I went out and bought everything we needed to make this fantastic sandwich ourselves. There is nothing to it...just BOAR'S HEAD turkey, cucumber slices (peeled), DUKE's mayonnaise (the secret of southern chefs), and salt & pepper...on whole wheat bread, of course!!:) I am so serious...it is delicious!!:) I don't know what the turkey does for the cucumbers or what the cucumbers do for the turkey, but they taste so good together!!!:) Really, really good...I mean it!!:) If you haven't ever tried it, at least try it once, and let me know what you think. YUMMY!!:)

1 comment:

Catching Up With The Cunninghams said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! I might just make me one of these right now :)