A peek into the lives of my family and how we experience God's daily kindnesses.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
2 Peas in a Pod
Marlee loves Gretta!!:) I am so thankful that she loves being around her and gets excited whenever she gets up from a nap, makes a noise, etc. She really is a great big sister!!:) I just thought I would post a few pictures of the two of them over the past few months. I cannot believe it has almost been 5 months since Gretta was born...more on that tommorow!!:)
Marlee 21 months, Gretta 2 weeks
Thanks for the matching dresses, Gramma!!:)
Chick-Fil-A Cow Appreciation Day
More matching dresses...thanks Gramma!!:)
Marlee loves to dress Gretta up with her Mr. Potato Head pieces
My name is Erin, and my passion is God and my family. I LOVE being a wife and mother...my greatest desire is to serve Matt and my girls in a way that glorifies God. I don't always succeed and I am sure that will be evident in the posts on this blog. I am truly thankful for my salvation. It amazes me that the God of the universe called me to a relationship with Him and lavishes His grace and mercy on me daily. That is beyond comprehension!!!:) My salvation is gift enough, but He continues to bless me through my husband and children. Matt is the most wonderful husband and father I could ever imagine!! Marlee and Gretta are HUGE blessings to us and we are so grateful God placed them in our care. I love them so much!! What a GREAT God!!:)
2 comments:
They are so sweet! I can't believe that Gretta is goon to be 5 mo either~
These are cute, Erin!:)
Post a Comment