Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Picture Edits

I really want Photoshop:) It is quite pricey, so since I most likely will not be getting it anytime soon, I got Lightroom instead. It is made by the same people as Photoshop, but is a good bit cheaper. It does some neat things, but there are still some things I would like to do that it is not capable of. I have been playing around with it, and these are a few of the pictures I "edited" today. I don't normally do 2 blog posts in one day (or one week:), but I just thought I would post these pictures quickly.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After
The changes aren't drastic, but in some cases they can make a big difference...not necessarily in these pictures, but in some others I've done. The computer is an amazing thing!!:)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Good job, Erin! The pictures look good. Love you!:)

grims said...

Good work! Maybe I will bring some pics on a CD when we come and you can practice with them and make them look better. =) Love you!

Dave and Melissa said...

hey erin, you might want to consider photoshop elements - its the cheaper (consumer) version of photoshop, but with almost all of the same features. i'm not familiar with lightroom.

dave

Erin :) said...

Thanks Dave...I'll look into that!!:)

amyop said...

These are great! What a good job!
Miss you guys! Ask Merideth if she will resend her blog to me? I can't seem to open hers?