skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Gretta is SICK :(
I wanted to put a couple of pictures on my blog to keep people reading, so I thought I would go ahead and tell everyone that Gretta is sick. This is her first official sickness and it has been the worst sickness I have had to deal with as a mom. It is so sad to hear the congestion in her chest, the wheezing, and her terrible cough. Of course, it peaked yesterday, when the doctor's office was closed, but we have spoken with our doctor twice and decided we will be taking her for an appointment tomorrow morning at 11. I'll keep you posted, in the meantime, please keep Gretta-D in your prayers!!:) Here are the pictures I promised...
3 comments:
Poor Gretta! We hope you feel better "GrettaD". We love you!:)
It is going around! Griffin is sick also he sounds like an 80 year old man with hacking cough! I will be praying!
i LOVE those pictures of gretta. i think ruby has those pants. get well soon gretta-D!
Post a Comment