Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our New MICROWAVE :)

I am very excited to introduce everyone to the newest member of our family...our MICROWAVE!!:) Matt's Mom and Dad (a.k.a. Gramma and Pop-Pop) very graciously decided that our appliances (i.e. microwave and dishwasher) needed an upgrade, so for an early anniversary present they bought us a...you guessed it...new microwave and dishwasher!!:) Woo-hoo!!:) I am NEVER leaving the kitchen!!:) I am so very grateful to (and for) Matt's parents, so I wanted to dedicate this post to them and to our new appliances...welcome to the family!!:)

This is the best picture I could find of the old microwave, plus I love Marlee's face in this picture!!:)

:) whoopeeeeeeee!!!!:)

3 comments:

Molly Flanagan said...

AWESOME! I can't believe it. Imagine all of the extra time you will have on your hands now! :-)

Anonymous said...

It looks great!!Matt, you did a very good job!!

Randal, Erin & our 5 sweet Girlies said...

YAY for new appliances! I'm happy y'all got a new microwave & dishwasher! I cracked up when I saw that the new addition to the family was your microwave! : )