Gretta is officially sick!!:( We took her to the doctor today only to find out that she has 2 ear infections and a respiratory infection. We had to buy a nebulizer and 4 different types of medicine...I was hoping he was going to say she just has a cold!! We started the medicines this afternoon, and we think she is already showing improvement. The nebulizer (pictured above) is so sad because she has to hold this little mask in front of her face that has a little fish face on it because it is made for children. I was trying to get a good picture, but Matt said I was distracting her!!:) Matt has been so good and is actually in the back doing her nebulizer treatment with her right now...I am so thankful for him!!:) He also slept with her the last 2 nights and helped her during her coughing fits. Matt said I was awake and talked to him during one of them last night, but I do not remember that at all...I am so thankful to have a husband that is a light sleeper!!:) I am also thankful that even in this, Matt has pointed me to the Savior when I have been tempted to sulk, worry, fear, etc. I can trust God that even in this He has a plan...what a great hope we have!!:) God has also blessed us with a great pediatrician. The medicines we had to get for Gretta were kind of pricey. The most expensive one cost $170, and that was just for the first dosage...we were going to need to get 2 refills!! WOW!!:) BUT GOD GRACIOUSLY PROVIDED!! I e-mailed the doctor to see if we had any other options, and he said he has 4 samples that should get us through 12 of the 14 days of treatment...woo-hoo!!:) What a BLESSING!!:) God is so good to us in that He met our greatest need on Calvary, but He continues to bless us over and over again!!:) Please continue to pray for Gretta-D to have a speedy recovery and for Marlee to get better quickly, too...she has a cough and a runny nose. P.S. Melissa...so far 2009 isn't looking so good!!;)
3 comments:
Erin, I am so sorry to hear about Gretta. I hope she gets better soon:)
Gramma and Pop-pop are praying for our sweet baby Gretta. Get well soon sweetheart we love you!!
Erin, I am so sad for your little Gretta! My Abby had the same thing & needed a nebulizer as a baby too. It was very scary but God was kind & healed our sweet baby girl! He used that to teach me, yet again, to trust Him! We love y'all & we will be praying for Gretta & Marlee! Thank you for always looking to God, you are a wonderful example to me as a Mommy!
Love,
The Palmer Family
Post a Comment