Matt and I have really been enjoying running and being able to do 5ks. We are actually doing another one this Saturday, and I am really looking forward to it. Matt has decided that he would like to take it to the next level, and try out triathalons (I hope I spelled that correctly). A triathalon involves running, swimming, and biking, which means, Matt had to get a bike. After a lot of research, searching, talking, etc., Matt found a very good bike for a very good deal at a bike shop near his parent's house in North Augusta. Matt and Marlee loaded up and headed down to Gramma and Pop-Pop's last week, and Matt came home with a new (used) bike!! I am very excited for him, and can't wait until his first triathalon!!:)

Matt riding his new bike

Me riding Matt's new bike (if I look wobbly, it's because I am...I haven't ridden a bike since before college, and this one has very thin tires...not easy!!:)
Matt took me outside to show me his bike after we put Marlee down for her nap...she couldn't resist the temptation to see what we were doing, so we looked over, and she was standing on her bed and looking out the window. When Matt rode down the street, she started crying for her daddy to come back...so sad!!:)

very excited!!:)
2 comments:
That picture of Marlee is so cute. She is so funny! And it is nice if you to not spank her for looking out the window... like I would have done! ;-)
Thanks, Molly!!:) Every once in a while, we show a little mercy!!:)
Post a Comment