Friday, January 30, 2009

Playdates and Play-doh

Yesterday, we had a few of Marlee's friends over (and some of mine, too) for a playdate!!:) Thanks for coming everybody!! The kids did great playing, and then we all enjoyed a picnic in the front yard. Marlee gets so excited about her friends coming over (and I do, too!!:)

Last night, while I went to the YMCA, Matt, Marle and Gretta played with her awesome Play-doh jewelry maker (thanks Aunt Jennifer)!! Matt LOVES to play with Marlee and Gretta, and Marlee thinks her Daddy is the GREATEST...I'm sure Gretta does, too, she's just a little more silent about it. Here are some pictures from the day...

P.S. During "Play-Doh time", Gretta sat-up by herself...that's right she pulled herself up to a sitting position!!:) Now, I realize she probably should have been doing that 3 months ago, but where she lacks in development, she makes up for in CUTENESS and SWEETNESS!!!:)

Marlee waiting on her friends to come

enjoying a picnic :)

Hadley enjoying her sandwich (Molly took this picture) :)

Meredith and Molly standing guard :)

Melissa and Erin joining in :)

Gretta watching Daddy and Marlee play with Play-Doh

Making some serious jewelry :)

Marlee wearing her uniform...Gretta heading for the Play-Doh

this really is a GREAT Play-Doh set :)

I need...

to eat it!!:)

No comments: